Register for WUSC-Uniterra Local Committees' Leadership meeting 2016!
Are you ready to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Represent your WUSC Local Committee at this year's Leadership Meeting in Ottawa on August 19th, 20th and 21st! Join student leaders from across Canada who are passionate about taking action to change the world through education. It's one of our most important and exciting (and all expenses paid) trainings of the year!
What is it all about?
- Meeting other WUSC youth leaders from accross Canada
- Meeting new Local Committees that just started sponsoring
- Harnessing your unique leadership style
- Exploring our campaigns and ways to take action on your campus with WUSC
- Deepening your knowledge about forced migration and the Student Refugee Program (SRP)
- Learning about exciting opportunities to have an impact overseas with Uniterra
- Tips to recruit, empower and strenghten your Local Commitee
- Ensuring that Local Committee are well equiped for the Student Refugee Program's Growth
- Unique worshops with WUSC Canada Staff and special guests
- Receive your FREE swag to gear up your Local Commitee for the year!
Register before Sunday, July 3!
- Leadership Meeting runs from Friday, August 19 to Sunday, August 21 (3 days).
- There is a registration fee of $30 per participant.
- One member per Local Committee can register for the meeting.
- We'll cover participants’ accommodation, meals and transportation for the duration of the training.
- DEADLINE to apply is Sunday, July 3.
Steps to register:
- Email us at email@example.com to inform us that you have been selected to represent your Local Committee, before July 3. Please copy (cc:) your active Local Committee members in the email.
- We’ll send you an online registration form to fill out as well as key information to help you plan your attendance.
- Your spot will be officially reserved once you have filled out the online registration form and paid the $30 registration fee no later than Sunday, July 3.
The WUSC Campus Engagement team will send useful information regarding travel and accommodation at the time of registration. Don't delay - register for the Leadership Meeting 2016 today!