Nature and Scope
In response to a Request for Proposals by Global Affairs Canada (GAC), WUSC is preparing a proposal for the Field Support Services Project (FSSP) in Myanmar. The ME- The FSSP Myanmar is responsible for providing a range of services to support the effective and efficient implementation of GAC’s development programming in the country. These services include, but are not limited to, the provision of administrative, logistical, technical, and financial services for GAC and other clients identified by GAC in Myanmar. Management of a grantmaking mechanism for local development initiatives will also be included. WUSC is seeking individuals willing to submit their candidacy for consideration as a part of the implementation team for this project.
WUSC is issuing a call for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the delivery of administrative, logistical and financial management services provided by the FSSP. The Project Manager will report to WUSC’s Director of International Services, based in Ottawa, Canada.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as political sciences, law, international development, economics, finance, business administration, project management, social sciences, engineering, applied sciences;
- Professional proficiency in English (oral, reading, writing);
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience managing programs and services in a developing country for international development stakeholders or projects;
- Experience in Myanmar, or in the ASEAN region, strongly preferred;
- Experience in management of large initiatives of $1 million or more annually;
- Experience in provision of administration, procurement, financial and logistical services, for example, hiring of consultants, procurement of equipment, and supervision of event organization; and
- Experience in management of grantmaking mechanisms for local development initiatives / local organizations.
Know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? Please share!