Nature and Scope
In preparation for an anticipated Request for Proposals by Global Affairs Canada (GAC), WUSC is preparing a proposal for the Middle East Field Support Services (ME-FSS) Project. The ME-FSS is responsible for providing a range of services to support the effective and efficient implementation of GAC’s development programming in the Middle East region. These services include, but are not limited to, the provision of administrative, logistical, technical, and financial services for GAC and other clients identified by GAC in the region. The services provided by the ME-FSS may also include management of small local funds or development initiatives. WUSC is seeking individuals willing to submit their candidacy for consideration as a part of the implementation team for this project.
WUSC is issuing a call for a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for organizing and coordinating local initiatives as well as all administrative, procurement, and logistical services provided by the ME-FSS. The Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager, ME-FSS.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as business, finance, accounting, logistics, economics, international development, procurement, business administration or project management;
- Professional certification or designation in procurement, management, or accounting an asset;
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience providing project coordination services in a developing country for international development stakeholders or projects;
- Experience in procurement of goods or services;
- Expertise in managing logistical services such as arrangement of transportation,accommodation, and visas;
- Providing support to local development initiatives, for example, management of small grants for local organizations; and
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative services, for example, preparing operational manuals, procedures and templates.
Connaissez-vous quelqu’un qui serait parfait pour cette opportunité ? S’il vous plaît partagez!