Available to: Corporate Volunteers
Duration: 3 weeks
In Ghana, WUSC programming focuses on strengthening the capacity of partner organizations in the Greater Accra Region. This region is experiencing fast population growth and the emergence of new peri-urban areas. This trend presents both opportunities and challenges to youth economic empowerment, as many young women are not well equipped with the skills and knowledge to engage with burgeoning economic opportunities. WUSC volunteers working in a variety of roles will support partner organizations to address these challenges and opportunities in Ghana.
CONTEXT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT:
The Digital Marketing Advisor will contribute to building the capacity of partner organizations by strengthening their communication knowledge in designing, creating and delivering innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Review the current digital marketing strategy and advise on the creation of consistent promotional campaigns based on the newest technological trends and insights;
- Collaborate with the partner to provide training on developing, executing, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing strategies and tools including social media channels, email, search engine optimization and display advertising campaigns;
- Share best practices relating to current online marketing trends and methods for capturing online feedback on systems performance;
- Ensure the representation and engagement of women in all activities and program benefits and;
- Write reports required by the program.
- Degree and/or training in Communications or a related field;
- Experience in marketing and/or digital marketing;
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and international volunteering;
- Experience with group facilitation and training, including content development;
- Flexibility, adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity and;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
For details on how to apply please contact your employer or email Katia Major at [email protected]. Please note that your employer must be a WUSC corporate partner in order for you to apply to this position. Thank you!