Available to: Corporate Volunteers
Duration: 3 weeks
In Vietnam, WUSC programming will support organizations primarily based in Hanoi, but with programming that is national in scope, working to strengthen the employment and entrepreneurship ecosystems in the country for marginalized young women. Over the past 30 years, Vietnam’s political and economic reforms have contributed to impressive socio-economic progress in the country, however marginalized groups continue to face numerous barriers in securing meaningful employment. WUSC volunteers will work with partner organizations to support market-driven skills development and strengthen the ecosystem that supports women-led social enterprise start-ups, particularly for ethnic minorities and internal migrants.
The Hospitality Program Development Advisor will support partner organizations working to improve the socio-economic well-being of poor and marginalized young women, by updating and modernizing their Hospitality Training curriculum.
- In collaboration with the partner, review and update the current Hospitality program (including curriculum, facilities and teaching methodology);
- Assist in the development of a modern hospitality program relevant to the local market context;
- Collaborate with the partner to provide training on best practices in program development;
- Write reports as required by the program and;
- Ensure the representation and engagement of women in all activities and program benefits.
- Degree and/or training in Education or Hospitality or a related field;
- Experience in curriculum development;
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and international volunteering;
- Experience with group facilitation and trainings, including content development;
- Flexibility, adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity and;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
For details on how to apply please contact your employer or email Katia Major at [email protected]. Please note that your employer must be a WUSC corporate partner in order for you to apply to this position. Thank you!