Available to: Corporate Volunteers
Location: Sri Lanka
Duration: 3 weeks
In Sri Lanka, WUSC programming focuses on supporting organizations based in and around Colombo, particularly those with branch offices in the northern, eastern, and southern regions. Youth unemployment rates remains high in the country, especially among young women and rural youth. Program volunteers will work with partner organizations to strengthen the youth employment and social enterprise ecosystems to enable improved and more inclusive employment related services for youth, in particular young women.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will assist the partner in reviewing the existing monitoring and evaluation system and tools and recommend best practices based on global industry standards.
- Working with the partner review and evaluate the effectiveness of the current monitoring and evaluation strategies;
- Collaborate with the partner to identify gaps in the current M&E systems and tools and recommend solutions based on best practices;
- Strengthen the capacity of the partner to design and develop a monitoring and evaluation workshop;
- Ensure the representation and engagement of women in all activities and program benefits and;
- Write reports as required by partner and WUSC.
- Degree and/or training in Business Administration or a related field;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation an asset;
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and international volunteering;
- Experience with group facilitation and trainings, including content development;
- Flexibility, adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
For details on how to apply please contact your employer or email Katia Major at [email protected]. Please note that your employer must be a WUSC corporate partner in order for you to apply to this position. Thank you!