Available to: Corporate Volunteers
Duration: 3 weeks
In Ghana, WUSC programming focuses on strengthening the capacity of partner organizations in the Greater Accra Region. This region is experiencing fast population growth and the emergence of new peri-urban areas. This trend presents both opportunities and challenges to youth economic empowerment, as many young women are not well equipped with the skills and knowledge to engage with burgeoning economic opportunities. WUSC volunteers working in a variety of roles will support partner organizations to address these challenges and opportunities in Ghana.
CONTEXT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT:
The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will support our partner to establish a gender-responsive and results oriented monitoring and evaluation system to assess the effectiveness and impact of our programming in Ghana.
- Working with the partner review and evaluate the effectiveness of the current monitoring and evaluation strategies;
- Collaborate with the partner to identify gaps in the current M&E systems and tools and recommend solutions based on best practices;
- Strengthen the capacity of the partner by facilitating training on evaluation methods, performance measurement and results reporting;
- Ensure the representation and engagement of women in all activities and program benefits and;
- Write reports as required by partner and WUSC.
- Degree and/or training in Business Administration or a related field;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation an asset;
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and international volunteering;
- Experience with group facilitation and trainings, including content development;
- Flexibility, adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
For details on how to apply please contact your employer or email Katia Major at [email protected]. Please note that your employer must be a WUSC corporate partner in order for you to apply to this position. Thank you!