Available to: Corporate Volunteers
Duration: 3 weeks
In Ghana, WUSC programming focuses on strengthening the capacity of partner organizations in the Greater Accra Region. This region is experiencing fast population growth and the emergence of new peri-urban areas. This trend presents both opportunities and challenges to youth economic empowerment, as many young women are not well equipped with the skills and knowledge to engage with burgeoning economic opportunities. WUSC volunteers working in a variety of roles will support partner organizations to address these challenges and opportunities in Ghana.
CONTEXT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT:
The Partnership Development Advisor will support the partner organization in identifying and developing key strategic partnerships and work towards developing innovative relationship management strategies.
- In collaboration with the partner, review and assess the existing partnership strategy and assist in identifying public and private partnership opportunities;
- Working with the partner, develop methodological processes, tools and templates for effective partnership development and management;
- Assist in developing an entrepreneurship and employment committee strategy;
- Strengthen the capacity of the partner organization by facilitating training on partnership strategies, engagement and collaborations;
- Ensure the representation and engagement of women in all activities and program benefits and;
- Write reports required by the program.
- Degree and/or training in Business Administration or a related field;
- Experience in partnership management or business services an asset;
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and international volunteering;
- Experience with group facilitation and training, including content development;
- Flexibility, adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity and;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
For details on how to apply please contact your employer or email Katia Major at [email protected]. Please note that your employer must be a WUSC corporate partner in order for you to apply to this position. Thank you!