Every year, WUSC Local Committee students across Canada ignite change by bringing together local experts, returned Uniterra international volunteers, students and faculty for the cross-Canada Uniterra Symposia Series. Through this exciting series of campus discussions, debates and panels, our students engage their campus and community to make a sustainable impact in improving the living conditions of communities worldwide.
From gender equality to refugee education, find out what our Local Committees are cooking up this year in your region during International Development Week (February 6-12th 2012). It's a great way to connect with some of our most dynamic and inspiring WUSC members and reflect on your commitment to development!
Check out a Symposia happening in your community and partake to the discussions!
- January 24th 2012: Université de Montréal (Montréal, QC)
- Febuary 4th 2012: Dalhousie University (Halifax, NS)
- February 5th 2012: Lakehead University (Thunder Bay, ON)
- February 5th 2012: Memorial University (St. John's, NFLD)
- February 6th 2012: McGill University (Montreal, QC)
- February 6th 2012: University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MN)
- February 6th 2012: Vancouver Island University (Vancouver, BC)
- February 7th 2012: University of Victoria (Victoria, BC)
- February 7th 2012: Université Laval (Quebec, QC)
- February 8th 2012: Nipissing University (North Bay, ON)
- March 4th 2012: Concordia University (Montreal, QC)